Thursday, October 31, 2019

Nia November Focus: What are you CELEBRATING?



Each time you step onto the dance floor the month of November, we will raise the question ~ what are you CELEBRATING? 

I believe as we enter into this practice of recognition, GRATITUDE will show us the way to a more pleasurable life dance! 

Join me in November at Anita’s Studio, 4625 SW 53rd Ave, Portland 97221

Nia classes are Mon, Wed and Fri at 9 am.

Nov 1 Fri
Nov 4 Mon
Nov 6 Wed
Nov 8 Fri
Nov 11 Mon
Nov 13 Wed
Nov 15 Fri
Nov 18 Mon
Nov 20 Wed

Nov 22 Fri ~ big question I can teach at 7 am or not at all ~ anyone interested in dancing early that day? It is actually invigorating to get up early once in a while and just see how you move at 7 am. 

Nov 23 - Dec 2nd Anita’s Studio Closed ~ Thanksgiving with the family.

I will return to the dance floor on Tues Dec 3th.

I CELEBRATE you all!


Anita