Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dec 2018 Schedule at Anita's Studio

Join me Mon Wed and Fri at 9 am at Anita’s Studio, 4625 SW 53rd Avenue, Portland OR 97221.

Sthira is alertness without tension.  
Sukha is relaxation without dullness.  
Asana is balanced sthira and sukha in the body available to space. 
As I practice movement in the horse arena I bring it to you on the dance floor.
Powerful, expressive, inspiring, brilliant movement is our practice for December.  
I have music that I was gifted from my equine retreat teacher and it will take you on a completely unique harmonious experiential journey.  

RSVP for your dance days
12/3 Mon
12/5 Wed
12/7 Fri
Mon 12/10
Wed 12/12
Fri 12/14
12/17 Mon
12/19 Wed
12/21 Fri
Thinking of one dance day at the end of the year.  Which day would you like for it to be?
12/31 Mon at 9 am? Let me know or throw out a different date….reply individually not all please.  I will compile and gather.

AND what day do you want to gather for a happy hour ~ a gathering of dancers to to play, chat, be together and catchup and here about my Aussie trip?  Let me know.  Reply individually not all please.  I will compile and gather.

"Harmony arises when we are adopting the emotions and feelings of our bodies as the driver of success, not the task” Paulette Clark

Besos,
Anita