Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anita's Classes Summer Schedule

Hello Darling Dancers,

Thank you all for your schedule input.  Our lives are full and our desires are many ~ but our bodies can only attempt to do so much in one Oregon summer!

Through August 30th I will teach only on Wednesdays from 9-10:15 am at my home studio.

Here are the Wednesdays that I will teach:

6/26 Wed
7/3 Wed
7/10 Wed
7/17 Wed 
7/24 Wed 
8/7 Wed
8/14 Wed
8/21 Wed
8/28 Wed

Beginning on Sept 4th, I will return joyfully to teaching on Wed and Fri morning from 9 am - 10:15 am.

I hope to see many of you throughout the summer.  T

The classes in the summer will be $12 per class.  You are welcome to pay in advance or pay as you come to dance!

See you Wed morning.  Bring a friend to class anytime!

This week we finish up the knees and next week we start with the thigh bones ~ mmmm sexy!

Anita