Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NIA

Hi all ~

October has been a wonderful month of dancing. Let's continue

radiating the light as we move into the darker months.


I will be in San Diego for a Water Polo Tournament on Oct 29th so

freedance that morning on your own ....


A note about the Wed evening yoga class ~ for now I am putting the

class on hold (no class this evening). My MAC teaching schedule is

expanding and my non-teaching work is expanding ~ all things that I

have been manifesting. If you have yoga credit please contact me.


As well, I have renewed my NIA license and we can legitimately refer

to AM classes as NIA or Anita's NIA. I am content, happy and feel

full circle about this decision and the organization is moving in a

direction that I have always desired for it to.


So we continue to dance and radiate light and love in community as we

love our bodies and love our lives.


Anita :)